Friday, June 15, 2007

增江顺香"生煲"肉骨茶 ~ Soon Heong Bak Kut Teh @ Jinjang

在增江的顺香...
吃的是"生煲"肉骨茶
需要预定的哦
最少45分钟或更久
这些是少不了的:
Soon Heong Bak Kut Teh at Jinjang one of my fav bkt place...
have to order in advance for the "sang pou" at least 45min or longer
otherwise will have to settle with the conventional off the pot
the little must have...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


就酱一大煲的:
很好吃哦...
汤是清清的全部都是排骨
Served in one big claypot
best of the best
clear sup and only ribs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


再叫多一个腰子:
加多多姜丝...
连汤都喝到干干净净
pig kidney in ginger and wine sup
with lots and lots of ginger
even the sup is wiped out...yum!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

好好吃

law said...

在那裡的??

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Here is my blog post - http://dickgrowthadvice.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/some-Advantages-of-a-Small-Penis/

Unknown said...

look at these guys my company hop over to these guys visit our website moved here website link

Anonymous said...

directory Loewe Dolabuy more designer replica luggage this post replica bags china